(855) 967-3522

Online Marketing, Charlotte, NC

We offer online marketing help to companies of all sizes in Charlotte, NC.

Online Marketing, Charlotte, NC

If your small business needs help with its online marketing in Charlotte, North Carolina, look no further then WordJack Media!

Online Marketing in Charlotte – Online marketing can feel overwhelming, especially to business owners who don’t have a lot of experience in this rapidly changing market. We offer amazing and affordable online marketing packages to companies of all sizes in Charlotte, North Carolina.

There are certain trends that will make a big difference to your company’s online marketing presence. One of the best ways to improve traffic and increase business is to produce high-quality content and share it across several different channels. For example, if your business has a Facebook page, but it only has a few halfhearted posts, potential clients may view that the overall attitude of the company is going to be halfhearted, as well, which may turn them off to purchasing your products or using your services. Creating and sharing valuable and interesting content on your pages generates more traffic, since these posts will show up higher on the news feed.

Another tip for successful online marketing is to maintain a simple message across all channels.

If you look at successful companies such as Google and Apple, they have one thing in common: a clean and simple marketing campaign. Since the technology world is so fast-paced, most customers won’t stay on a page to read text-heavy marketing. Stick with a few simple words and brightly colored images that are eye-catching, since this seems to offer the best and highest returns on marketing. Keeping a simple and uniform message makes it more appealing for customers to click on your site and visit your page.

When you start or improve your online marketing campaign, make sure your content is optimized for mobile users, as well. Millions of people across the globe are constantly accessing the internet via smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, so if your website doesn’t work on these pages, you will be missing out on reaching all of these users. Forbes predicts that by 2018, the number of mobile users will grow to 87% of people who are connected to the internet.

Another helpful tool with online marketing is to focus on retargeting with ads. Only about 2% of users will convert on the first visit to your website, so for the other 98%, you will need to retarget them with ads to make sure they remember that your brand is out there. When a consumer sees your logo or advertising frequently, they typically become more familiar with your brand and will start to trust it more. This results in a higher level of loyalty, which helps them to keep coming back and to refer friends and family members to your business, as well.

If you need help with your online marketing presence, we offer packages that will improve traffic and make it easier for users to find your page. We provide professional and reliable online marketing services to companies in Charlotte, North Carolina and other areas across the U.S. and Canada. Some of the services we offer include improving search engine optimization (SEO), web design by a professional web developer, and expertly managed social media marketing campaigns. Contact us today to get started with an online marketing package that is catered to your Charlotte business!

 

 

 


WordJack Media provides effective online marketing services in Charlotte NCHickory NC, Asheville NC, Miami FL, Lakeland FL, Orlando FL, Collingwood ON, Ottawa ON, and Barrie ON. Contact us today for more information about how we can help your business win on the web!

Free Web Checkup